Friday 3 April 2015

Happy To Disturb by Rj Sayan full collection

The funniest audio story in Bengali is Happy to disturb. you can download all files just in a single click. More new files will be uploaded very soon. 

If you love listing funny audio, then you are in the right place. I have a good collection of Bengali funniest audio story 'happy to disturb'. Which is now best audio program of 104 FM. Sayan is one of the most funniest RJ of recent time. Some time its not possible to listen directly from 104 FM so i have uploaded my collection. I am very glad to share this files with you. I have uploaded 86 happy to disturb files into my Google drive account so you can easily  download those.

         

NOTE: I have uploaded these files into my Google Drive account and it has exceeded the maximum file size that Google can scan but don't worry files are very safe and you can download it without having any problem.


Click on the file name to download. 

Happy To Disturb Part 1-19 files 

Happy To Distrub Part 2-11 files 

Happy To Disturb Part 3-16 files

Happy To Disturb Part 4-10 files

Happy To Disturb Part 5-12 files

More Happy to Disturb file will be uploaded if request us. Just submit your request in to comment box.
Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment